Friday 18 January 2013

Products I use from dermatologists

.
The above are what I use from the dermatologists and I do not want to increase the amount!!
Dermol 500 to wash my skin
Dermol 600 to put in the bath - both these products are antimicrobial emollient to keep infections at bay!!
Dermovate ointment - a very potent steroid to apply to the affected area
Betamethasone valerate - strong steroid to apply to affected area, I use this on better days!!

I also use African Shea Butter as a moisturiser which I mix with other oils which I make myself as my skin cannot tolerate anything else from the petroleum range.  Also African black soap on my face which is the only place it will agree with.  I keep everything very simple. 

I have tried most of the products out there so I stick to these which maintain the condition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment